What we do
Valentum Partners assists clients with the sale and acquisition of companies. We take a holistic approach to project management, valuation, documentation, plus the negotiation and preparation of supporting materials in order to maximise value and contract terms for our clients.
We assist clients with both the sale and purchase of companies.
Who we are
Valentum’s team has extensive experience from investment banks and strategic advisory firms, both internationally and in the Nordics. As people, we are responsive and believe that joy and enthusiasm are key factors to successful teamwork. Through our years of experience, clear focus on our client group and hard work, we add value for our clients.
12 team members in Sweden, 42 in the Nordics and 300+ Globally
Why choose Valentum?
- Clear focus on assisting large privately owned companies.
- Experience – over the years, Valentum has negotiated with over 200 potential purchasers and completed over 40 transactions.
- Joy – it should be enjoyable to work with us – our relationships often continue long after completion of the transaction.
- Hard work – we do not leave anything to chance and work tirelessly to maximise results for our clients.
- Global network – with partners in over 40 countries, we have local contacts with potential buyers.
Leading actor in mid-market M&A – with focus on assisting privately owned companies.
Sell side mandate
Advisor to Rivners in the sale to Lotus Maskin & Transport